He received his LL.B. from the University of Manitoba in 2010 and obtained Dean`s Honour Roll status. Tyler received the honourable Marshall Rothstein Prize as well as many other academic prizes and achievements including, the Archie Micay, Q.C. Prize for academic standing, the D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for Income and Tax Policy, Scotiabank Award, the Jack Rice Memorial Prize for administrative law, the Comparative Law Prize and the Max & Manly Isaacs Prize.
Prior to becoming an Associate at Tapper Cuddy, he completed his articles and was a summer student at Tapper Cuddy until his Call to the Bar in 2011. Tyler is a member of the Manitoba Bar Association and the Canadian Bar Association.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2011.
Areas of Practice
- LL.B., University of Manitoba, 2010
- Dean’s Honour List
- Honourable Marshall Rothstein Prize (Constitutional Law)
- Archie Micay, Q.C. Prize (Academic Standing)
- D. A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize (Income Tax Law and Policy)
- Scotiabank Award (Trusts)
- Jack Rice Memorial Prize (Administrative Law)
- Comparative Law Prize
- Max & Manly Isaacs Prize (Legal Methods)
- B.A. (Hons), Wilfrid Laurier University, 2007
- Gold Medal Winner, Faculty of Arts
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2011 -
- Articling and Summer Student, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2008- 2011
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Follow me on