Timothy N. Taylor
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 1987
Areas of Practice
- LL.B. (Faculty of Law) 1986, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg MB
- B.A. (Political Science and Film Studies) 1982, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg MB
- Former Sessional Lecturer, Corporations Law I, University of Manitoba Faculty of Law
- Former Seminar Leader, Corporate & Commercial Section and Ethics Section of the Law Society of Manitoba’s Bar Admission Course
- Occasional lecturer in a number of continuing education seminars, including corporate organization, commercial transactions, wills, estates and residential real estate.
- Member of the committee reviewing changes to The Corporations Act of Manitoba prior to their implementation.
- Board of Directors, Royal Winnipeg Ballet.
- Past President and Board of Directors, Jazz Winnipeg Inc.
- Past President and Board of Directors, Springers Gymnastics Club Inc.
- Former Programming Director, Urban Idea Centre
- Former Member, Residents’ Committee of the Manitoba/Winnipeg Community Revitalization Program in Fort Rouge
- Former Instructor, Group Fitness Classes, Downtown Winnipeg YM-YWCA