Timothy N. Taylor
Tim is a Partner at Tapper Cuddy LLP, practicing primarily in the areas of Business Law and Entrepreneurship. He has extensive experience with business start-ups, shareholder and partnership relations, business acquisitions, commercial real estate transactions, leasing, secured financings, corporate reorganizations, and estate planning and administration. His clients also include a number of charitable/not-for-profit and community organizations.
Tim has presented in a number of continuing education seminars on topics including corporate organization, commercial transactions, wills, estates, and residential real estate. Tim is also a former lecturer with the University of Manitoba Faculty of Law and seminar leader for articling students with the Law Society of Manitoba.
Tim has served on the boards and executive committees of various community organizations, including the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, Jazz Winnipeg Inc., Springers Gymnastics Club Inc., the Urban Idea Centre, and the Community Revitalization Program in Fort Rouge.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 1987.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate & Commercial
- Real Estate
- Wills, Estates and Trusts
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- LL.B. (Faculty of Law) 1986, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg Manitoba
- B.A. (Political Science and Film Studies) 1982, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg Manitoba
- Partner, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2018 -
- Former Sessional Lecturer, Corporations Law I, University of Manitoba Faculty of Law
- Former Seminar Leader, Corporate & Commercial Section and Ethics Section of the Law Society of Manitoba’s Bar Admission Course
- Occasional lecturer in a number of continuing education seminars, including corporate organization, commercial transactions, wills, estates and residential real estate
- Member of the committee reviewing changes to The Corporations Act of Manitoba prior to their implementation
- Board of Directors, Royal Winnipeg Ballet.
- Past President and Board of Directors, Jazz Winnipeg Inc.
- Past President and Board of Directors, Springers Gymnastics Club Inc.
- Former Programming Director, Urban Idea Centre
- Former Member, Residents’ Committee of the Manitoba/Winnipeg Community Revitalization Program in Fort Rouge
- Former Instructor, Group Fitness Classes, Downtown Winnipeg YM-YWCA
Follow me on