Sadira is an Associate at Tapper Cuddy LLP. She is very knowledgeable in her focus practice areas which include Disability Insurance Litigation, Personal Injury claims and Construction Litigation. She is extensively experienced in handling Disability Insurance Litigation cases, advocating for individuals whose disability benefits have been terminated or denied. Sadira also handles claims for individuals who have been injured in various types of accidents and disputes involving contractors, subcontractors and owners in the construction industry.
Prior to attending law school Sadira received a Bachelor of Arts Degree (With Distinction) from the University of Winnipeg and then went on to receive her Master of Arts degree at Wilfrid Laurier University. Sadira completed her law degree at the University of Manitoba in 2013.
Sadira is currently the Vice Chair of the Young Lawyers’ section of the Manitoba Bar Association and volunteers her time as President of the Sarah Sommer Chai Folk Arts Council.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2014.
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), University of Manitoba, 2013
- Max & Manly Isaac Prize
- Master of Arts (M.A.), Wilfrid Laurier University, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.H.), University of Winnipeg, 2008
- Student of Distinction
- Kenneth G. Hamilton Scholarship in Religious Studies
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2014 –
- Articling Student, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2013-2014
- Summer Student, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2012
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Vice Chair, Young Lawyers Section of the MBA
- Member, Benefits Committee, CBA Young Lawyers
- President, Sarah Sommer Chai Folk Arts Council Inc.
- Vice Chair, Young Lawyers’ section of the Manitoba Bar Association
Follow me on