Riley focuses his practice in the areas of Child Protection and Family. Prior to becoming an Associate at Tapper Cuddy LLP, Riley articled with Legal Aid Manitoba where he gained valuable experience in those areas. Riley received his law degree from Robson Hall in 2018 getting his call to the bar in 2019.
Riley is a member of the Manitoba and Canadian Bar Associations.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2019.
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba, 2018
- George Thomas Chapman Q.C. Family Prize
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), University of Winnipeg, 2013
- Faculty of Arts Dean's Honour List
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2019 -
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Articling student-at-law, Legal Aid
- Manitoba - Willow Community Centre, 2018-2019
- Executive, Robson Hall Criminal Law Group, 2016-2018
- Pro Bono Students Canada, 2015-2018