Kevin S. Schulz
Kevin is an Associate at Tapper Cuddy LLP, his focus areas of practice include Corporate & Commercial Law, Wills and Estates, and Real Estate Law. With experience in Trusts and Estate Planning, Mergers and Acquisitions, Shareholders’ Agreements and Partnership Agreements, and Corporate Governance he is able to efficiently advocate for his clients. Kevin primarily represents professional individuals and small to medium sized business owners.
Prior to becoming an Associate at Tapper Cuddy LLP, Kevin received his Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba. While at law school he was a finalist in both the Robson Hall Negotiation Competition and the Robson Hall Advocacy Competition. He then completed his articles at Tapper Cuddy in 2015.
Kevin is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Winnipeg, the Manitoba Bar Association and the Canadian Bar Association. He is also a past member of the Strategic Relations Committee of the Manitoba Law Students’ Association. Kevin volunteers his time participating as a board member for the Fort Garry Rotary Villa.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2015.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate & Commercial
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Shareholders Agreements and Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Governance
- Real Estate
- Wills, Estates and Trusts
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba, 2014
- Finalist, Robson Hall Negotiation Competition
- Finalist, Robson Hall Advocacy Competition
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Studies (Honours), University of Manitoba, 2011
- Dean’s Honour List, 2009- 2011
- Section Editor and Member of the Hiring Committee of the Manitoban Student Newspaper, 2008- 2010
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy, LLP 2015 -
- Articling Student, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2014- 2015
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Winnipeg
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Past Member, Strategic Relations Committee of the Manitoba Law Students’ Association, 2013-2014
- Board Member, Fort Garry Rotary Villa (Fort Garry Services Inc.), 2016 -