Prior to attending law school at Robson Hall, Kaitlan received a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree from the Asper School of Business at the University of Manitoba. While at Robson Hall, Kaitlan was awarded numerous prizes including prizes for top performance in contracts and wills and estates.
Kaitlan is a member of the Manitoba and Canadian Bar Associations and is also a member of the Estate Planning Council of Winnipeg.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2019.
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba, 2018
- Winner, Robson Hall Negotiation Competition
- Finalist Canadian Negotiation Competition
- Law Society of Manitoba Prize, Fourth highest standing in Third Year
- Frank Bilinkoff Prize, Wills and Succession
- STEP Canada Prize in Estate Law, Wills & Succession
- D.A. Thompson Q.C. Prize, Contract Law
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.), University of Manitoba, 2014
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2019 -
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Winnipeg
- Annual Volunteer, Challenge for Life 2.0