Jessica L. Dillon
Jessica practices exclusively in the areas of Family and Child Protection Law. She has extensive training and experience in these areas of law, and brings a wide range of problem solving skills to each client she represents. She specializes in child protection, adoptions, guardianships, grandparent access, inter-jurisdictional and fertility matters.
Jessica has appeared at all levels of Court in Manitoba and is a skilled and strong advocate. She has the ability to successfully address clients legal rights in court and her clients benefit from her responsive and caring representation. Jessica recognizes that each client had unique goals which they want to meet outside of the courtroom.
She is actively involved in the Family Law section of the Manitoba Bar Association and a member of the Court of Queen’s Bench Child Protection Sub Committee.
Jessica teaches advocacy at the University of Manitoba and sits on the board of her community daycare.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2005
Areas of Practice
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Manitoba, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Manitoba, 2001
- Partner, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2014 -
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2005- 2013
- Articling Student, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2004- 2005
- Student, Gavin Wood Law Office, 2003- 2004
- Vice Chair, Executive Manitoba Bar Association Family Law Section
- Member, Executive Manitoba Bar Association Family Law Section, 2009-present
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Court of Queen’s Bench (Family Division) Child Protection Sub-committee, 2011-present
- Editor, CPLED materials relating to Family Law, 2009-present