Jesse practices in the area of Civil Litigation. He strives to provide excellent legal representation for his clients by achieving a successful resolution to matters in a timely and cost-effective manner. Jesse articled with the civil legal branch of the Department of Justice of Manitoba working on litigation matters and previously worked at the Automobile Injury Compensation Appeal Commission where he developed a deep understanding of the administrative claim process.
Prior to law school, Jesse obtained his Honours degree in Philosophy along with a concurrent degee in Psychology from the University of Winnipeg. His honours thesis received a unanimous A+ from the panel of reviewers and he graduated as a student of highest distinction. When not practicing law, Jesse enjoys spending time with his family.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2019.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Estate Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba, 2019
- Honourable Mr. Justice Hudson prize for highest grade in Jurisprudence
- Leon Mitchell Q.C. Prize for highest grade in Labour-Management Relations
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), University of Winnipeg, 2015
- Dean's Honour List Student of Highest Distinction
- Recipient of Sydney Gallis Memorial Scholarship in Philosophy
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2019 -
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association