Jason's practice areas include Corporate & Commercial law, Tax law, Wills and Estates and Real Estate matters. He also has experience in matters of trusts and estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, shareholders' agreements, partnership agreements and corporate governance.
Prior to joining Tapper Cuddy LLP, Jason received his law degree from Robson Hall where he was a semi-finalist at the Hockey Arbitration Competition of Canada in 2016 and was on the Executive Committee of the MLSA Community Outreach Group. Jason is also a member of the Manitoba and Canadian Bar Associations.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2019.
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Manitoba, 2015
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2019 -
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association