Jason D. Kendall
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2005.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Disability Insurance Claims
- Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Tax Litigation
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Manitoba, 2004.
- Blakes Scholar
- Gale Cup National Moot Competitor
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Winnipeg, 1999.
- Partner, Tapper Cuddy LLP 2013-
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP 2005-2012
- Regularly appearing at all levels of court in Manitoba including: the Provincial Court, the Court of Queen's Bench, and the Court of Appeal
- Hearings and appeals in both the Federal and Tax Courts of Canada
- Hearings and appeals before various statutory Boards and Tribunals
- Commercial arbitration work.
- Former Special Prosecutor for the Province of Manitoba
- Professional Staff/Lecturer, University of Manitoba Faculty of Law, 2009 to present
- Learning Group Facilitator, Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education, 2015 to present
- Past Chair, Manitoba Bar Association Construction and Infrastructure Law Section
- Past Chair, Manitoba Bar Association Bankruptcy and Insolvency Law Section
- Director, Teen Stop Jeunesse Inc. / Centre 24/7
- Member, Manitoba and Canadian Bar Associations
Follow me on