Jason D. Kendall
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2005.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Disability Insurance Claims
- Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Tax Litigation
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Manitoba, 2004.
- Blakes Scholar
- Gale Cup National Moot Competitor
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Winnipeg, 1999.
- Partner with Tapper Cuddy LLP since 2013.
- Associate with Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2005-2012.
- Regularly appearing at all levels of court in Manitoba including: the Provincial Court, the Court of Queen's Bench, and the Court of Appeal.
- Hearings and appeals in both the Federal and Tax Courts of Canada.
- Hearings and appeals before various statutory Boards and Tribunals.
- Commercial arbitration work.
- Former Special Prosecutor for the Province of Manitoba.
- Professional Staff/Lecturer at the University of Manitoba Faculty of Law, 2009 to present.
- Learning Group Facilitator, Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education, 2015 to present.
- Past Chair of the Manitoba Bar Association Construction and Infrastructure Law Section.
- Past Chair of the Manitoba Bar Association Bankruptcy and Insolvency Law Section.
- Director, Teen Stop Jeunesse Inc. / Centre 24/7.
- Member of the Manitoba and Canadian Bar Associations.
Follow me on