- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 1997.
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), University of Manitoba, 1996
- Bachelor of Arts, Univeristy of Manitoba, 1991-1992
- Associate lawyer with Tapper Cuddy LLP since 1997
- Experience in civil litigation including the areas of tort litigation, medical malpractice, employment, human rights, privacy law, defamation and media law
- Acted as litigation counsel in court proceedings, trials, appeals, inquiries, arbitrations and tribunals
- Appearances in all levels of Superior Court including trial courts in Manitoba and other provinces, the Manitoba Court of Appeal, Federal Court, Manitoba Labour Board, Canadian Industrial Labour Relations Board, Provincial Court and other tribunals and Inquiries
- Counsel in dispute resolution hearings including mediations and arbitrations
Professional Activities and Community Affiliations
- Member of the Birth Injury Lawyers Alliance (BILA)
- Member of Canadian Media Lawyers Association (Ad Idem)
- Member of Western Canadian Medical Malpractice Association
- Chairperson of the Board of Directors for Ten Ten Sinclair Housing Inc., which promotes accessible housing and support services for persons living with disabilities in Winnipeg.
- Presented and authored papers on issues concerning medical malpractice, expert evidence, media and privacy law
- Moot court trial and appeal judge – Advocacy program, University of Manitoba Law School