Carl is an Associate at Tapper Cuddy LLP and has been with the firm since 2014.
Carl completed his Juris Doctor at the University of Manitoba Robson Hall in 2015. Carl also obtained a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) Degree from the University of Manitoba Asper School of Business in 2012.
Carl was the recipient of the Abraham L. Simkin, Q.C. Prize for Corporations II (advanced corporate law).
Carl is a member of the Canadian Bar Association and an active member of the Real Property Section of the Manitoba Bar Association. He is also a member of the Estate Planning Council of Winnipeg.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2016
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), University of Manitoba, 2015
- Abraham L. Simkin, Q.C. Prize (Corporations II)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), University of Manitoba, 2012
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2016 -
- Articling student-at-law and summer student, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2014-2016
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association Real Property Section
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Winnipeg