Sarah is an Associate at Tapper Cuddy LLP, her focus areas of practice include Commercial and Construction Litigation.
Prior to becoming an Associate at Tapper Cuddy LLP, Sarah received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Manitoba and graduated with distinction. She then completed her Juris Doctor in 2011 at the University of Manitoba Robson Hall.
Sarah routinely appears at the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench and various statutory boards and tribunals. She is a member of the Manitoba Bar Association and the Canadian Bar Association.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2012
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Estate Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Manitoba (with Distinction), 2009
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2016 -
- Practices in the advocacy department, routinely appearing at the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench and various statutory boards and tribunals.
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association